Article provided by: Continuum Recovery Center of Colorado
Continuum Recovery Center of Colorado is a preeminent rehab, and we offer the best holistic outpatient alcohol treatment in Denver. Our holistic approach aims to create balance in the lives of recovering addicts across myriad dimensions.
Types of holistic addiction therapies
Holistic therapies encompass various aspects of healthy living. Some of the holistic therapies that we offer at our rehab facility include:
- Yoga - It helps patients attain physical and spiritual union, and empowers individuals with a renewed mind, grounded emotions, and realization. We engage our patients in regular yoga sessions to improve their physical posture, breathing, mindfulness, mental clarity, and awareness.
- Nutrition - A big part of addiction recovery is eating a well-rounded and nourishing diet. Proper nutrition helps patients attain physical and mental wellness, helps them overcome fatigue, insomnia, and other physical withdrawal symptoms. We encourage our patients to eat the right foods at the right time in proper quantities to help them adopt a healthy routine and structure.
- Acupuncture - We consistently engage our patients in a variety of acupuncture sessions where our acupuncturists place very thin needles through the patient's skin at specific points to various depths in their bodies. This therapy plays a pivotal role in relieving pain, stress, and offers deep relaxation to recovering addicts.
Besides, as a part of our holistic outpatient alcohol treatment in Denver, we also engage patients in music therapy, art therapy, and fitness coaching sessions. We are one of the few alcohol rehab centers in Phoenix to use naturopathic remedies such as IV therapy and vitamin supplements to help patients attain holistic wellness.
What happens in alcohol detox?
Alcohol detox is a procedure where a licensed physician attempts to rid your system of waste products from excessive and long-term alcohol consumption. Here is a step-by-step guide on what happens in medical detox:
- Intake - Our clinical team conducts a comprehensive review of your drug, medical, and psychiatric history. After a thorough understanding of each patient's individual addiction circumstance, we devise a custom detox treatment plan.
- Medication - Our physician will administer a series of medications in specific dosages to mimic the effects of alcohol and to help mitigate withdrawal symptoms in patients. These medications also help reduce the discomfort in patients, along with the symptoms of co-occurring disorders.
- Stabilization - After 7-10 days of medical detox, patients engage in a series of medical, psychological, and counseling therapy sessions to overcome addiction and co-occurring mental disorders.
Top reasons to consider our holistic outpatient alcohol treatment
Our approach to treating addiction integrates practices from different areas such as medical, psychological, spiritual, and wellness. We follow an evidence-based approach to treating drug and alcohol addiction and ensure that our patients attain sustainable recovery. Our rehab facility offers a safe, comfortable, and strong environment for recovering addicts to heal and recover from alcohol/drug addiction.
Regain control over your mind and body at Continuum Recovery Center of Colorado and our holistic outpatient alcohol treatment in Denver. We are one phone call from helping you break free from the chains of addiction. Call us now at 844.901.3066 to verify your insurance and to learn more about our treatment programs.Holistic Outpatient Alcohol Treatment Denver
View Larger Map