Dentures in West Covina
Dentures replace missing teeth with prosthetic teeth. They are an alternative for dental implants. Basically, there are different types of denture. One type is a full removable one. After all-teeth removal and tissues have been healed, this denture is placed. In addition, immediate denture is another removable kind in which it is inserted on the same day.
Advantages of Dentures
- Comfortable chewing and, also have functional teeth.
- Options to have either full or partial denture depending on the patient.
- Have a natural-looking porcelain or plastic teeth.
- Support facial muscles and also structures.
- Cost-effective treatment option.
- Improve self esteem for patients.
How much do Dentures cost?
The cost of denture varies depending on the patient’s goals. At Smile Center West Covina, our top dentist offers affordable dental treatment plans. Our West Covina facility will make sure you get the best denture and other cosmetic dentist procedures. Contact us today to get a free consultation (626-918-3388).
How do I care for my Dentures?
- Remove and also clean your denture after eating.
- Brush your denture daily using a soft toothbrush.
- Soak your denture overnight to keep it moist and also keep it at the best quality.
- Schedule regular checkups with your dentist.
- Avoid using hot water, bleach-containing products.
- Most importantly, avoid abrasive cleaning products on your denture.
- Most of all, clean and also handle them carefully.